Title: The Five Elements for Life: Discover the Ancient Art of Self-Healing and Restore Balance to Your Mind, Body, and Soul
Are you in a cycle of negative emotions, physical discomfort, or mental distress? Are you seeking a practical approach to break through the chaos and find balance? Or do you feel strong and feel that you have the potential to do or be much more but need to figure out how? Could you use a rule book to navigate your challenges better?
The Five Elements for Life is the perfect guide to help you transform your physical, emotional, and mental well-being. About ten years ago, Ms. Brown realized that there was a detailed guide. As a five-element acupuncturist, Ms. Brown introduced her clients to the profound diagnostic system of the Five Elements—Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water. She taught the system's tenets to many during their acupuncture sessions and has seen clients' migraines, stomach problems, muscle-tendon issues, problem supervisors, financial issues, relationship troubles, anxiety, and depression, to name a few, heal. As the master problem solver and solution maker, this nature-based diagnostic system can transform chaos into clarity. Drawing from her years of treating and counseling clients, Ms. Brown shares the wisdom of Nature. She reveals the underpinning and foundation that makes the five elements a relevant and accurate way to understand self, others, and the outside world.
This book presents the fundamental principles that rule our world using numbers 1 through 4. These principles are universal, replicated in every facet of life, and further defined in the five elements. The guidance of the Five Elements empowers us to break free from the negative cycles in life. The Elements give us a newfound understanding of our emotions and our patterns. By making changes and adjustments to ourselves, we heal and find balance, leading to a more positive and joyful life experience.
The Five Elements for Life provides:
- Detailed explanations of each number 1 through 4 and the five elements and their corresponding connections to your body, emotions, and mental states
- Not textbook phrases, but the tenets and protocols that have helped clients to release emotional and physical traumas by restoring the Five Elements through energy healing
- Practical self-help exercises to integrate energy healing into our daily lives
- Encourages readers to be bold and observant and to integrate their observations about Nature into their life model, creating a personalized guide
- A foundation for those who want to master the 5-element system. Follow-up sessions and follow-on courses that provide a finer and deeper focus are available for the serious reader.