Christine E. Wilson, Ed.D provides the exact steps, processes and tools to take you by the hand in an entertaining and no-nonsense style using her techniques, knowledge of the early childhood education field, social psychology, marketing and knowledge of digital products to get the freedom to work for yourself and leverage your incredible passion for early childhood education into your own consulting business.
This guide covers:
• Finding your unique niche as a consultant
• Naming, branding and pricing your consultation business
• Smart marketing techniques
• The how-to of the use of social media to reach potential clients
• Building your business e-platform
• Networking and sponsorship
• Staying mentally and physically sharp
The Early Childhood Education Entrepreneur is the culmination of 23 years in the field of early childhood education and 11 years of ECE consulting. In this guide, the author will ‘unleash’ everything known about being an ECE consultant. This book will turn YOUR knowledge and YOUR experience in early childhood education into being an expert in whatever you are really passionate about. If you have some special talent or research that you want to share with the world, this guide will to teach you STEP-BY-STEP how to do that and be successful.