This book is a very vulgar, explicit, and offensive book. It gives an in depth look into the mind of how guys think, Chris Wheeler is just your average 29 year old male, with the exception that he has allowed himself to be put in some of the most crazy situations that others wouldn't be caught dead in. These situations include cock blocking lesbians, cage fighting, sex with theiving whores, overdosing on Benadryll, busting a nut in mid air, nearly banging his cousin, cuckolding a husband, brushes with death, sex clubs, mental evaluations, webcam shows, and much more. All the stories in this book are completely true, but the names and locations were changed to protect the author from greedy low lifes. The chapter list for this book is as follows:
1. The first Chapter
2. A cock blocking lesbian potentially saved my life.
3. I busted a nut in mid air.
4. My cage fight.
5. Truth or dare.
6. The night I almost banged my cousin.
7. My virginity finally gets taken, amongst other things.
8. The day I almost died.
9. Why not to overdose on Benadryl.
10. Her husband watched me fuck her.
11. I got robbed for two dollars, yo!
12. Sex with a 40 year old.
13. Club discretions.
14. My self evaluation.
15. …And then her mom walked in.
16. The ever so addictive webcam.
17. Strip clubs suck.
18. The popular girl with immunity.
19. The wannabe gangsters.
20. Advice for morons.
21. I always remember to floss.
22. My first dance with Mary.
23. My great depression.
24. Facts of me.
25. The last chapter.