Warning: Sensitive content. Some people are going to find this book disturbing and highly offensive.
There are 2 basic mistakes in life.
The first one is CARING about what other people think of you.
The second one is THINKING that other people CARE.
So why aren't you doing those things you're afraid of?
When was the last time that you remember having fun?
When you STOP CARING so much, you lose all your negative emotions such as stress, anxiety, and depression.
When you STOP CARING so much, you gain PEACE OF MIND and become bold and brave.
Not caring what people think of you is one of the fundamentals of happiness! When you worry too much about what others think of you, you stifle your creativity, your individuality, and your ambitions.
In this short, highly offensive book, you will learn:
* Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care but because they don't.
* If you don't love yourself, you'll always be chasing after people who don't love you either."
* Money is like a shadow, when you try catching it, you can't, but when you move forward, it follows you.
* Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
* What we fear the most is usually what we most NEED TO DO
* We never lose friends. We simply learn who the real ones are
* Don't settle for mediocrity; never let good enough be good enough
* Don't let negative and toxic assholes rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick their asses out.
* Build your dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
* It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver
* Procrastination is like a credit card: it's a lot of fun until you get the bill.
* Life is so much better when you stop caring too much
* and much much more…
WARNING!!! **THIS BOOK ISN'T FOR EVERYBODY! DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE**