EXPLORE SAN DIEGO LIKE A LOCAL.
As you plan your vacation from afar, wouldn't it be helpful to have the advice of a local to help you figure out what to see and do during your trip? Someone who can help you cut through the clutter of boundless website and guidebook information as well as point out the hidden gems that never make it into the pages of the tourist guides?
Consider Seven Days in San Diego that local!
Instead of overwhelming you with as much (often useless) information as possible, the Seven Days in San Diego travel guide lays out a clear and concise itinerary for each of seven proposed days of your vacation. Forget trying to sort through "1,000 Things to Do in Timbuktu" in order to pick out what specifically you're going to do with your day. With the guidance of Seven Days, you'll know:
- Exactly where to go and how to get there
- Local favorites for eating, playing and shopping
- What's right around the corner that you might otherwise miss
- Where to experience authentic California culture, not just the tourist traps
- How to piece your day together to make the most of your valuable vacation time
Best of all, the designed-for-smart-phones-and-tablets guide includes clickable links to every destination and stop along the way. Does that restaurant have the food you want? Click on the link to find the menu! How best to get there from where you are? Tap on the Google maps link for quick directions!
Whether you're a distant traveler or a nearby resident looking for new adventures, you'll love the easy-to-read format and bounty of useful information in the Seven Days in San Diego guide. Download it now to make your travel planning easier!
Inside the Seven Days travel guide you'll receive detailed information and maps for trips to and from San Diego, including:
- Hiking the trails and beaches of Torrey Pines,
- Walking La Jolla, snorkeling in La Jolla Cove, and kayaking at the La Jolla caves
- Stand up paddling in Mission Bay
- Where to go and how to get around in Pacific Beach
- Sights and museums to see in Balboa Park
- Driving to Julian and where to find the best apple pie
- Where to find the best views at Cabrillo Monument in Point Loma
- Travel tips on getting to and from San Diego
- Plenty of free and low cost things to do around town
- Where to book your San Diego lodging depending on your travel needs
- Detailed maps for all of your destinations
- Guide to recommended restaurants and nightlife in San Diego
- In-depth guide to the hip neighborhoods of North Park and South Park
- What San Diego beaches to visit, hidden parking and where to go to either relax or join the action
- From La Jolla vacations to exploring the urban side of San Diego, the Seven Days in San Diego travel guide will see to it that you'll have current, insider's only information on things to do and where to go.
DISCOVER SEVEN DAYS IN SAN DIEGO NOW!