In Prince Not So Charming, you will take a riveting journey with Cinderella as she navigates romance, emotional upheaval, and near-financial-death experiences--all of which lead her to find inner strength despite seemingly insurmountable setbacks. Whether you're a high-powered executive or a single mom struggling to make ends meet, Prince Not So Charming will encourage you to claim your power to create financial change. In this book, you'll learn:
- Strategies for women to regain their power and avoid financial ruin.
- How to discover inner courage despite life's challenges.
- The importance of maintaining financial independence whether you're happily married, single, or contemplating divorce.
- Financial strategies that will help you safeguard yourself and those you love.
- Ideas to reduce the financial and emotional burdens of divorce.
Nine out of ten women will be solely responsible for their finances at some point in their lives. Prince Not So Charming, is a call to action that will inspire and empower you to take control of your finances regardless of the obstacles you face.
The Prince Not So Charming book contains the entire Prince Not So Charming Series for Women, including:
Prince Not So Charming Series for Women in their 20’s
Prince Not So Charming Series for Women in their 30’s
Prince Not So Charming Series for Women in their 40’s and Beyond