Positive Psychology 4 Kids is a DIY self-help book for children of all ages between grades 4 and 7. Positive Psychology 4 Kids takes a fun and comprehensive look at all the key scientific learnings of happiness through the 5 essential guiding principles of Positive Psychology: Positive Thinking, Enjoying Today, People, Plan, Your Strengths. The book explains in detail each of the principles of happiness, why they work on improving our moods and health and explains what practical steps kids can take to apply them to their own school and home lives. The scientific evidence that shows that the younger we learn and adopt these 'happy habits' is overwhelming and, finally, a book that puts it all into 'kids' speak'!
There are hundreds of wonderful life messages provided and enforced throughout this wonderful book (all based on scientific research) about how to live your life and why it's important. Don‘t fill your thoughts with things you can‘t control or the things that really don‘t matter. Don‘t fill your life with these things either. Sometimes adults are funny people and sometimes the world is a funny place. If you ask your grandparents, though, what are some of the most important lessons in life that they have learnt, including:
1. Never stop dreaming about who they could be or what they could do when they get older. They can be and do anything they put your mind to right now!
2. There‘s a wonderful lesson in every not-so-nice moment. There‘s a saying that says: “The seeds of success lie in every failure.”
3. The best teacher in life is ‘experience’. But an even better one is someone who has experienced.
4. Surround themselves with good people, not just the most popular ones.
5. People come first always in life. Not things!
6. Don‘t ever forget to have fun. Not if it means someone else is unhappy, but don‘t ever let themselves stop having
fun. Everything‘s better when it‘s fun.
7. Always be honest. You won‘t always fool other people and you certainly can‘t fool yourself.
8. Always put themselves in other people‘s shoes and always remember that it could be them one day.
9. Always listen to their heart!
Hundreds of scientifically researched life lessons explained and enforced in this DIY self-help kids book. A MUST BUY for anyone who wants the very best for their child, grandchild, niece/nephew etc. Watch them flourish immediately!