Avoid the psychological, physical and financial woes in your senior years and ensure that your tomorrow is not left in the hands of others, but is guided by your thoughts and actions. This book will prepare you well for retirement by helping you learn:
• How to cope with the identity crisis retirement can bring.
• How to grow psychologically as physical resilience begins to slow down.
• How to determine how much it will cost to retire when you want, and to live the way you want during retirement.
• The role life expectancy plays in budgeting for retirement.
• What should be done in retirement with all the assets one has acquired during one's career.
• This book is dedicated to every working person; it is a must for every family.