Path to Inner Knowledge: Sensing Your Way to Peace, Balance and Health
Lorrie Jacobsohn and Margaret Stockley share their extensive knowledge of yoga and current medical research in this groundbreaking guide to controlling the five senses for success, happiness, and health.
They reveal the neural and cognitive behavior patterns that affect your perspective and approach to life and how to change them in order to create a new cycle grounded in positive emotions like compassion and happiness rather than one that is driven by fear, insecurity, and uncontrolled habits. It sounds simple, doesn’t it? All you have to do is think different thoughts and life alters for the better, however our bodies and brains resist change with a passion. It’s often easier and safer to deal with familiarity even when it is not what we truly want or need.
This insightful and inspiring book will help you see that transformation IS possible.
Its unique system provides tools to:
- Increase awareness by understanding the five senses and achieve control of both conscious and unconscious desires.
- Eliminate confidence stealers and fear of success
- Change negative behavior by integrating system of the seven C.H.A.N.G.E.S. system
to create new thought patterns.
- Identify and release personal trigger factors that impede happiness and success.
- Find the right balance between the senses, thoughts and actions.
- Improve health and relationships through compassionate life choices.
- Become the director of your own life and start enjoying life as it happens.
Path to Inner Knowledge is filled with new scientific ideas, easy-to follow methods and encouraging anecdotes and quotes to enable you to become the person you’ve always wanted to be. By the end of this book, you’ll be able to say "I can do it" with confidence.