Developing the skill of mindfulness is the key to being a masterful coach. Deepening your coaching presence through mindfulness practices increases your ability to have transformational conversations that provide greater value to your clients.
Developing mindfulness will give you a greater ability to:
• Establish a deeper level of trust and intimacy with clients
• Create deeper levels of awareness that transform the client’s perspective
• Easily identify underlying themes or patterns in the coaching conversation
• Listen at a deeper level for the subtle nuances in what your client is not saying
• Deepen your intuitive sense and support clients to do the same
• Communicate powerfully and directly with your client
• Ask powerful questions to create new awareness
By sharing mindfulness with clients you can support them to increase self-awareness, improve concentration and mental clarity, manage strong emotions, increase Emotional Intelligence, decrease stress, increase resilience and so much more.
This book will provide practical exercises to support you to start or develop your own mindfulness practice, as well as provide tools and tips on how to introduce mindfulness to your clients and support them to develop mindfulness.