Let’s face it…content marketing is all the rage. Brands
around the world are spending (on average) over 25%
of their total marketing budget on content marketing.
There have been countless books and resources that have covered all aspects of content marketing
…from the why to the what to the where…but oddly enough, rarely the how. Not until now that
is. Managing Content Marketing shows you, in detail, how to manage content marketing within
your organization. Whether you come from a small company or multi-billion dollar brand, this
book will give you the ammunition and the ideas to develop a storytelling process that will create
passionate subscribers to your brand.
World-renowned content marketing experts Robert Rose and Joe Pulizzi have teamed up to help
marketing pros and business owners develop a content marketing plan that goes beyond theories,
and explains it in a way that can actually be implemented.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Build the Business Case for Content Marketing
- Develop a Content Marketing Strategy that Works for Your Business
- Tell a Consistent Story that Engages Your Customers
- Determine the Right Marketing Channels to Implement
- Create an Internal and External Workfl ow for Content Marketing
- Measure Content Marketing and Communicate Results to Internal Stakeholders