What does your name say about you? What's in a name? More than most of us realize. Discover personality secrets hidden in the arrangement of the letters in names. In our busy world, we must make decisions about people quickly, to hire or not; to share personal information, or not; to do a business transaction or not; to trust with money or not. Often there is not enough time to know the person sufficiently before making a decision that could cost both time and money along with one's reputation. Knowing what to look for in a name provides an immediate insight into others, as well as our own, personality traits. This is a must read for everyone who wishes to have insights into others. After reading this book, you will be able to analyze any name. By learning Neimology you will:
1) Find out how first, middle and last names, as well as nicknames, affect behavior and thinking. Realize potential conflicts with others and how to avoid them.
2) Discover how to meet and connect with someone immediately.
3) Know what types of gifts are appreciated.
4) Learn how to sell to people in a style so that they will want to buy.
5) Learn how to quickly access strengths and identify what support is required for yourself and others in order to succeed.
6) Become an excellent conversationalist depending on the name of the person you are addressing.
We are our names. Recognize what others reveal in their names, and what others immediately know about you, once you know Neimology. Neimology: The study of the placement of the letters in a name and how they interact with each other to reveal hidden secrets about one's character.