Do you want to become a true leader, one who inspires, one who creates great results in a way that nourishes people instead of using them up ans spitting them out?
If you're looking for a book on leadership that shows you techniques to create an energized team that can take on anything, this is the book for you.
In the first critical ninety days of your new position, you will learn how to maximize that time to:
- Assess yourself and your team
- Assess the culture of your group.organization
- Find out what your group REALLY does (even they may not know)
- How well do they do it?
- And most importantly WHY do they do it? (they probably don't know this, either!)
- How to build a plan to inspire them
Once you've learned these key techniques you'll learn how to make these work in an environment that isn't always "warm and fuzzy" so you and your group can have real achievements in the real world.