“When the going gets tough, the tough use the media,” says Hollywood Correspondent and "Interview Tactics!" author Gayl Murphy, who points out 'These challenging times demand re-invention.' In this 24-hour news world, it's more important than ever to have a successful media strategy. Businesses today must have the same targeted interview tactics that celebrities in business and entertainment do to compete and win in this hyper-competitive, fluid marketplace!”
Murphy's "Interview Tactics!" “Celebritize” her readers by urging them to forget what they learned in school about the media and treat their own message as The Star. This is a fast-paced media world where a strong message is a boost to the bottom line...online, or off. Today, we just can't just think TV, radio or print anymore. The media is EVERYWHERE! We are our own broadcasters.” “Interview Tactics!" are the most successful media tools for creating attention-grabbing interviews and soundbites regardless of who you are or what you are selling.
This ebook adds many more important strategies, including:
• Mastering the art of meeting the press, TV, radio, print, online - what each one wants and how to give it to them.
• Translating your story into the language of the media.
• How to create memorable soundbites and a “killer” pitch.
• How to become newsworthy so the media will want to talk to you.
• A Five-part “Interview Tactics! Workbook” so you can “find and craft your own story!”
• Press Conferences, Roundtables, Press Junkets, One-On-On's, Product Launches and The Red Carpet!