Showing You Exactly How to Immigrate to Canada in 2022
Canada Immigration is designed to be done by the applicant, without the need for costly migration agents, paralegals, or lawyers. But this process does seem complicated and sometimes intimidating at first.
That's why we created this book to help you through the process of making a successful Canadian immigration application.
More than 250,000 families and individuals move to Canada every year. The Canadian Government has said that in 2022 they want a further 411,000 new Permanent Residents.
This book shows you in simple, easy-to-follow steps how to make the application yourself and start a new life in Canada.
"How to Immigrate to Canada in 2022" has been written specifically for this year and beyond. Canada is one of the few developed countries that hasn't reduced its limits on the number of immigrants it will accept, which is especially important at a time when many developed nations are shutting their borders to outsiders even more.
Additionally, once in the country, immigrants are not restricted on where they can work or live, as they can be elsewhere, and are allowed the same freedoms and rights as any Canadian-born citizen.
The job market in Canada is strong, with industries such as tech developing at lightning speed. The majority of immigrants arrive on Canada's Economic Migration Programs – bringing knowledge and expertise from abroad to further help boost Canada's economy as it prospers, which it has been doing steadily for many years.
Now more than ever, skilled individuals and their families all over the world are actively looking to start a new life in Canada.
They are aware that this could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and that Canadian Immigration is unlikely to remain so 'open' in the future.
"Immigrating to Canada in 2022" is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step walkthrough of the entire process, including lots of helpful and easy structured information on topics such as working out your eligibility, document guides, and helpful checklists.
We cover all the things you need to do to make a successful application and answer lots of the most common questions including chapters on:
- Benefits of Immigrating to Canada
- Why you Don't Really Need a Costly Migration Agent or Lawyer
- Express Entry Explained Simply
- Are You Wanted in Canada?
- Check Your Eligibility Identify Your NOC Code (step-by-step)
- Exactly How to Make a Federal Skilled Worker Visa Application
- Federal Skilled Trades Visa - Specifically for Tradespeople
- The Canadian Experience Class Visa
- Documents Needed Before Your Express Entry Application
- Language Tests for Canadian Immigration
- English Language Tests Explained Easily
- French Language Tests (French speakers only)
- Exactly How to Apply for your ECA in 2022
- Pre-Express Entry Checklist
- Step-by-Step Guide to Submitting Your Express Entry Application
- These are the Supporting Documents You Need
- Costs to Achieve Permanent Residency in Canada
- Accurately Calculating Work Experience Hours
- Making Sure you have the Right Work References Documentation
- Troubleshooting Common Issues with References
- The Benefits of Job Offers
- Finding Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
- Family Matters: Marriage, Divorce, and Children
- Spouse Sponsorship: Bringing Your Spouse to Canada
- Relatives in Canada? Make Sure You Claim These Points
- Proof of Funds Required for Canadian Immigration
- Exactly How to Improve Your CRS Score
- Provincial Nomination Explained Easily
- The Study in Canada to Permanent Residence Pathway
- Invitation to Apply Stage: Step-by-Step Document Process
- Completing Your Online ITA Form (walkthrough)
- Getting Your Biometrics Done for Canada
- Medical Examination for Canada Immigration
- What to do if You Are Medically Inadmissible
- Police Background Checks for Canada Immigration
- What to do If You Have a Criminal Record
- What Are Letters of Explanation (and how to write one)