Are you tired of feeling like a failure when you know you have so much to offer? Do you know there is more to your life, career and relationships than what you're experiencing, but feel trapped and don't know how to get out? Are you fed up with your underachieving lifestyle and fed up with feeling chronically unhappy and unfulfilled?
The good news is you are not alone. The BETTER news is you don't have to feel that way ever again.
If being an underachiever doesn't cut it for you any longer read this book and discover how to:
- Determine what Underachiever 'type' you are and learn specific strategies to leverage your traits and turn your life around.
- Define success on your terms and create your own blueprint on how and when to get there.
- Convert even your biggest naysayer into your #1 supporter.
- Leverage feedback (and criticism) to help you get what you want instead of letting it control what you do.
- Become more confident, powerful and decisive in your job, relationships and your life.
Forget what you've been told and what you thought you knew about Underachieving - it doesn't exist - at least not in the way you've been led to believe.
This book shows you how to, step-by-step, live a healthy, productive and fulfilling life on your terms.