Have you always wanted to own your own home? Are circumstances in your life, finances, feelings of anxiety, or fear about the mortgage process getting in the way of taking that big step? In "Home at Last!", mortgage industry expert Irene Amato takes you by the hand and gently guides you through the entire homebuying process. Combining her technical savvy and expertise with her reassuring demeanor and motivating spirit, Irene will successfully lead you to closing day on the home of your dreams.
Through this must-read guide on homeownership, you'll learn:
• How to remove the fear factor from homeownership
• What to look for in assembling your team of homebuying professionals
• How best to prepare for the pre-qualification process
• The "Do's & Don'ts" of each crucial step, from the offer to the walk-through
• Advice for buyers with special circumstances, including single purchasers, self-employed, post-bankruptcy, veterans, and more
Plus: Vital checklists, a helpful glossary of essential terms, and direct, time-saving links to the best resources available online.
Regardless of your situation, if you're looking to make the dream of homeownership a reality, this book is for you.