If you are just sick of starving your poor dog and refuse to bribe him
with bunch of treats for every task--this book is exactly what you've
been looking for!
Did you know that there are more than 400 breeds of dogs in the world?
Now, how can all these different dogs respond to just one way of
training? Welcome to the next level and the future of dog training - The
From Myths to Mistakes and Secrets to Scams, this Book Exposes:
* 10 Biggest Dog Training Lies that Even "Trainers" Believe!
* How the Dog Training Industry Managed to Skillfully Brainwash All of Us
* Get Your Black Belt in Dog Psychology and Skyrocket Your Results
* Spoiled Dog Test - When and Why Too Much Pampering Can Backfire
* What You Need to Know About Dog Parks and Dog Training Classes
And that's not all. You’ll also discover:
* 20 Reasons Why Your Dog Doesn't “Always” Listen
* Mind-Over-Muscle Secrets that Go Beyond Just Commands
* When to Doubt Your Trainer or “Current” Training Method
* 99% Sweet - 1% Vicious! (Signs of Red Zone Dogs Exposed)
* The Best and Worst Dog Trainers under the Microscope
Plus, all these...
* How to Tell if Your Dog’s Gradually Taking Charge
* All the Reasons Why Your Dog Misbehaves around Other Dogs!
* The Make-or-Break Factors - Cracking the Code to Your Success or Failure
* Why It’s Best to Give Treats “After” the Training and NOT Before Commands
In a nutshell, this is the first book of its kind that teaches you about:
1. Your Dog - Why your dog does what it does/doesn’t do in various scenarios.
2. Yourself - Your overall perception about your dog or all dogs in general.
3. Your Technique - Unravel the strengths and weaknesses of all methods.
4. Your Training Tools - Find out which training tools work and which do not.
5. Your Trainer - The trainer’s method, expertise, expectations and limitations.
6. The Dog Training Industry - Recognize its flaws and how to use the
system to your advantage.
The secrets in this book go FAR beyond typical obedience or your
day-to-day problem solving. It will force you to re-examine just about
everything you've ever read, tried, or believed when it comes to your
dog, his mindset, and exactly HOW you’ve been training him.
You are not being smart or safe if you narrow it down to only
“positive reinforcement” or “negative reinforcement”! Folks, the
secret is to follow a “Diverse Reinforcement”!
Now, here’s where it gets more interesting: Almost all trainers, dog
schools, and even top canine experts know this, but only a very few
choose to teach or practice it. This book will explain why!