When it comes to being happy, some people have all the luck. So how do they do it? What is the recipe for a truly happy life? Happy: How to Have a Beautiful Life Now is dedicated to helping you find your own slice of happiness.
Many books are good for a one-off read. But this is a book for reading and revisiting for both encouragement and wisdom.
As a discerning observer of human behavior, Christian gives you useful ways to bring out your best. Being an author, educator, and rehabilitation counselor, Christian applies his unique practical experience to guide you to:
1. Finding more satisfaction in your daily living
2. Feeling better about life, despite its difficulties
3. Enriching your closest relationships where it counts
4. Empowering you to value your abilities
5. Discovering the beauty you never knew was part of you.
Written in a warm, conversational style, this new book will engage you as it inspires.
Sharing his own stories, Christian reveals how personal purpose has the power to lift us from the ordinary to the extraordinary.