Take a Journey of Self-Discovery That’s Fun, Powerful, and Inspiring
Laura Hansen’s playful, find-out-what’s-going-on approach helps you understand your relationships and yourself – the what, how, and why of your life experiences – so that you can truly make your life your own.
In the book’s ten chapters and exercises, you will find powerful tools and techniques for understanding your life, and making new decisions. Including:
· Why you fight with those closest to you, and how to live side-by-side in love, not opposition
· Why you hold on to the emotional pain of past events or lingering arguments – and how to release them from your life
· That you don’t need willpower to break habits, or change patterns
· How to accept yourself and others from position of inner strength, not surrender
· That your life is worth living, and how to live it according to your personal vision
Your soul as a scoop of ice cream... thoughts as items on store shelves... Known for bringing spiritual concepts playfully down to earth, Laura s unique translation opens our eyes to the beauty and strength within us. Who else would describe heavy topics so playfully and effectively?
Laura Hansen s honest, but funny approach helps you understand the mechanics of your life. Simple but powerful exercises at the end of each section offer tools and techniques for understanding your life and making new decisions. Writing with warmth and inspiring encouragement, Laura shows how you can make changes that last.
“Hand Me a Wrench, My Life Is Out of Whack is an easy-to-follow, easy-to-implement program that helps you put your life back on track. This is the right book at the right time!”
Thomas J. Powell
Author of Standing in the Rain, and
Co-author of the book series Real Life Habits for Success