Relevance in today's culture has become the quest and mandate of the modern church. Relevance explores the scriptural view of cultural relevance and establishes the legitimacy of the full-gospel church in the climate of Christian political correctness.
It will answer the questions:
• Should the church limit the expression and demonstration of the Holy Spirit in church services?
• What does the Bible say about cultural relevance?
• Are we called to change our culture?
• Can a full-gospel church be relevant?
• What are the necessary changes to orchestrate a shift?
Be prepared to undergo a paradigm shift in your thinking as Dr. Shirley Arnold reminds the church of its clarion call and true Commission.