When Was The Last Time You Really Danced?
Dancing has a transformative power you can harness to help you tackle anything in life.
In Dance into Your Power you’ll find the inspiring story of how one woman learned to do just that. Starting out as a seventeen-year-old runaway, with nothing but the clothes on her back and $30 in her pocket, Maia Beatty took decades to learn what it takes to dance into her own power. In the process she’s created her life’s work, married the man of her dreams, and discovered the deep happiness that comes from peace in her soul.
This book contains her forty years of research synthesized into a simple road map that will show you how to get these kinds of results, in a fraction of the time. Here are a few things you’ll learn how to do:
• Discover the clues to your own incomparable power so you can access it any time you want
• Stay positive and creative so you can dance with any kind of circumstances
• Say no when you need to—without guilt
• Overcome listening barriers so you can listen deeply to yourself and others
• Create your own strategies to triumph over adversity
Maia Beatty is The Powerful Presence Trainer and Coach. Since 1987, her training programs, keynote presentations, coaching programs, and books have helped thousands of people in the US and around the world identify, access, and claim their personal power. She uses the challenges she’s overcome to build road maps for achievement. She’s skilled at accessing her power in any circumstances—and she’s gifted at showing others how to do it, too.