Without a solid credit and collection foundation on which to base important decisions, problems tend to multiply in any freight transportation company. In this valuable guide the author will help you to:
- Minimize risk when granting credit
- Learn how to overcome excuses when collecting your invoices
- Have a better understanding of the freight industry
- Access templates for letters and forms in English and in Spanish
- - Bottom line—Increase your recovery rate!
This book can be tremendously useful as a practical tool to build and maintain a profitable client portfolio.
For more information go to his Web site, www.freightcollections.com, in the section entitled, “Publications” or write to email@example.com.