There is No Good Reason to Spend the Rest of Your Life Feeling Mad, Unfulfilled, Grumpy and Upset
Are you tired of riding the emotional roller coaster? If you find yourself constantly whining, bitching, and complaining, it’s a signal that you are chronically unhappy….and that’s not a good place to be.
You don’t have to stay in that place of frustration, confusion, and disappointment. When you read Common Sense Happiness, you find simple tools and strategies to help you become happy and stay that way.
In fact, if you follow Life Coach Loree Bischoff’s down-to-earth 5 Life A-Mazing Principles, you will be able to sail through your life happily, no matter what outside events occur.
WITH COMMON SENSE HAPPINESS YOU WILL:
• Find the sweet spot in life where you can be happy
• Discover how to get control of your emotions so the good ones are running the show
• Learn how easy it is to make choices that lead to more happiness
• Break free of the frustrations that plague you
• Use tools you already possess to cultivate the peace and happiness you desire
Life is both too long and too short to be anything less than what YOU want it to be.
“An honest, colorful, fun, and exciting read.”~Richard Seaman, author of Spiritual Reliability and It’s All in the Sharing