The primary purpose of this e-book is to explain to you step-by-step everything needed to apply for Canadian visitor / tourist visa so that you need not spend tons of money on consultants.
Everything needed to apply for a visitor visa has been covered in this e-book such as:
1) How to fill all the mandatory forms – Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257), Family Information Form (IMM 5645) and Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257 – Schedule 1)
2) What to tick in your Document Checklist
3) How to do your Medical Examination
4) How to write a Sponsor’s Invitation Letter (an example)
5) How to write a Cover Letter (an example)
6) Complete list of documents to be submitted to Visa officer
7) What to fill in your VFS Consent Form etc.
Applying for a visitor visa for the first time can be daunting and you will have innumerable doubts which might force you to spend hundreds of dollars on consultants. This guide will help you save all that money by answering all your questions and explaining you every step in the visa application process. Very recently, I assisted my wife in applying for a visitor visa to come to Canada and she successfully attained it. Hope you also get similar result. All the best!