Help your teenager do better in school and in life!
In Built For Greatness, Carrie Bershee draws on her unique insight from over 20 years of experience working with thousands of middle and high school aged teens to show you how to "speak their language" and figure out why your teen isn't living up to his or her potential. Built For Greatness will teach you how to see your teen from a new perspective, helping you:
- Discover proven strategies for teaching teens how to cope with extreme emotions
- Learn to talk with your teen about their school struggles in a more meaningful and effective way
- Create positive results even when dealing with diagnoses such as ADD, ADHD, and anxiety
- Build a network of caring adults around your teen so you don't have to do it all by yourself
- Implement strategies that solve problems in school and relieve stress at home
Maybe you're frustrated by your teen's lack of motivation and inability to follow through on expectations. Maybe everything is a battle. You're constantly nagging just to get the smallest of tasks accomplished. If you feel as though you are out of sync with each other and you wish you could understand what's making them do what they do, or if you're desperate for the solutions that will allow you to help your teen earn passing grades, stay out of the office, and have a much more successful and positive experience in school, this is the book for you.