Who said that nice people finish last?
Music entrepreneur Anthony Casuccio shares stories of how being nice and doing the “right thing” (no matter how hard or embarrassing) in a crazy business, has created opportunities for him both professionally and personally.
You will discover that:
• Being nice is not a sign of weakness
• Living a life with integrity greatly increases your chance of success
• People like to be around others that radiate positive energy
• Treating others with respect, gives you a clear conscience
• No one has the right to judge other people except a judge
Anthony Casuccio is a music entrepreneur whose work has been nominated for Grammy awards, topped the charts and received gold record status. With over 20 years in the music industry he has worked on thousands of albums, composed jingles that have run on radio and TV across the nations. He is the owner of an audio production company, runs a record label and teaches recording techniques on the college level, all while spending time with his family.