Smile Beautifully! The Ultimate Consumer's Guide to Cosmetic Dentistry, was written specifically to educate you, the patient, on the critical 6 steps you must learn and apply to take charge of your cosmetic dental treatment plan.
There is so little unbiased consumer/patient educational information available on the subject of cosmetic dentistry in this day and age. In an honest effort to provide a solution to this dilemma, which is free from dental manufacturer bias and self-promotion, the following 6 steps will be addressed in great detail, providing you with valuable insight, never before discussed amongst the general public.
- Cosmetic Dental Terminology: Learn basic dental terminology essential to communicating your specific esthetic goals and expectations in seeking treatment from your prospective cosmetic dentist. Learning the 'cosmetic dental lingo' will ensure that your vision of your new smile is not lost in translation...
- How to Get the Best from Your Cosmetic Dentist: You will learn how to get the very best results from your cosmetic dentist, including how to make certain that he or she is using the best laboratory partner who will custom-craft your artistic and functional restorations which will become your new smile.
- 16 Questions to Ask Your Prospective Cosmetic Dentist: You will learn the 16 'taboo questions' that you must ask your dentist to determine if you can entrust the restoration of your smile to him/her or if you should seek out a more experienced and qualified professional. The Difference between a Highly Skilled Cosmetic Dentist and One Who's Not: You will learn and understand the difference between a restorative and cosmetic dentist qualified to restore your smile and one who is practicing 'on the job training.' Additionally, you will learn where to go to find a specialty- credentialed, professionally-esteemed cosmetic dental team who will exceed your esthetic expectations of your treatment.
- Smile Design Reconstruction: The Key to Predictable, Esthetic Results! You will learn the 4 critical steps involved in 'smile design' reconstruction which your dentist and laboratory partner should follow in order to ensure a predictable, esthetic outcome on your case. You will learn how to gently, yet effectively share and commit them to follow these 4 steps and as a result, you can expect to attain a much better result in your new smile!
- Highly Skilled Smile Design Specialists: You will be provided with a list of cosmetic dental organization websites where you may go to obtain additional information regarding cosmetic dentistry. These organizations will provide you with a list of qualified, competent restorative dentists who may work with to achieve your esthetic goals in restoring your smile.
- Additionally, I will provide you with the names, websites and contact info of individuals whom I know to be 'smile design' experts, both by reputation and whom I know personally. You may contact them directly.