After a while, most runners reach a point where they want more. Running for Weight Loss: 5k To Half Marathon is the book for you, the follow up to Running For Weight Loss: Ultimate Beginners Guide.
It doesn’t matter if you started running to lose weight or get in shape or just to fill your down time, if you’ve been running for very long you may start feeling the urge to push yourself farther … to see how good of a runner you can actually be.
Maybe you are feeling that way right now? If so, then “Running for Weight Loss – From 5km to Half Marathon” is the perfect book for you.
This book reveals step by step how you to transition from recreational running into competitive running.
In this book, author Simon Lovell will guide and coach you through training right up to your first ever race.
Even if you don’t ever intend to pin on a number and toe the line in competition, this book is still for you – you don’t have to race against other runners to be competitive – you can always race against yourself, trying to establish new personal bests.
Take a look at just some of what you’ll learn inside:
• How to get race-fit in as few as three quality training sessions a week!
• How to make sure you get the most from each and every time you lace up your running shoes and head out the door!
• How to regularly stay on the knife’s edge between supreme fitness and over training!
• The equipment and techniques you need to get the absolute most from your running – includes running techniques, breathing techniques, best locations to run and much, much more!
• How to warm up for a great workout – many runners either warm up incorrectly or, worse still, don’t warm up at all which is a recipe for everything from a poor run to injury … here you’ll find out what you really need to do to ensure a great run!
• How to cool down properly to avoid post-run soreness and improve your flexibility and mobility!
• Specific training plans that will allow you to quickly make the transition from jogger to competitive runner!
• How to taper, train, eat and prepare for a successful race day – plus race day preparation tips that will allow you to get the most out of your race experience!
• Simple things you can do to prevent common running injuries along with what to do if you do suffer an injury so that you are back running as soon as possible!
• This book also includes supplementary non-running workouts that will help you build upper body strength … and look even better naked!
• Why good nutrition often spells the difference between running well and running poorly and exactly what fuel you need to consume to turn your body into a highly efficient running machine!
• The top ten running mistakes and how to avoid them!
Author Simon Lovell has helped a lot of runners get in great shape, lose weight, set personal bests and even win races and he has filled this book with his absolute favorite and most effective running tips and fitness boosting and fat burning workouts.
Simply follow the information provided in this book and you’re practically guaranteed to improve your running fitness and set personal bests in the coming months!
Click to buy this book today it will change your running forever!