has accomplished an amazing feat by introducing the worlds of economics and
human resources to each other, in an accessible and engaging manner, that is
constantly interesting without being patronising.
- comprehensive - it covers the broad sweep of
human capital standards
- challenging - it provokes the reader to
reconsider long-held paradigms
- relevant - it includes the current debates
about the future of work in the light of the COVID pandemic
- grounded - it provides a range of
organisational case-studies and interviews with senior practitioners
- supported - it contains considerable
- helpful - it offers a huge array of
metrics for the benefit of the busy HR director wanting to shift towards
evidence-based HR transformation.
short, this book is ..... the one I wish I had written!
David Simmonds, Chairman, HCM METRICS
The world's first and original
Lead Auditor for ISO 30414 - HR Reporting