Get your answer to the "What's For Dinner" question!
This is a complete how-to guide for anyone starting in a new kitchen. Novel kitchen dwellers will find this an essential tool: students, newly married couples, first-time homeowners and tenants, and anyone wanting to start cooking at home instead of eating out! With environmental and budget consciousness and a platform for healthy eating, this book contains:
• Sound nutrition guidelines
• Essential equipment needed
• Prepping and cooking techniques
• Food safety and storage recommendations
• Key items to stock in the pantry
• Budget tips and cost-saving ideas
• Kitchen Simple recipes & grocery lists: Four sets of 7 recipes made from 15 main ingredients . . . recipes for a whole month of meals!
… and MORE!
• Check out Kitchen Simple recipe cooking demos and knife skills tutorial on MyPlate2Yours.com
• Join an active online community at MyPlate2Yours to support your culinary and nutrition pursuits with other Not Your Mama's Kitchen enthusiasts.