Your guide to achieving personal financial success from the beginning! $1 from every book sold goes directly to benefitting a children's education charity.
CONGRATULATIONS! Please take a moment to pause and celebrate yourself.
You are taking a massive leap forward in your life and, after you finish this book, you will have all the tools you need to make outstanding financial decisions every single day for the rest of your life!
This book is for you if:
- You feel like you could have a better understanding of how to manage your money that's congruent with your goals.
- You're like the average kid in America and you never learned how to manage your money.
- You're a parent who wants to help educate your kids, so that they can excel in every area of their lives, including their finances.
- You're a recent college graduate and you want to get started on the right track – financially.
- You're graduating high school and want to know how to build a solid financial foundation.
- You're working on getting your financial house in order.
- You want to learn more about finances and integrate healthier financial habits into your life.
I run into so many people these days that are just confused about everything going on with their finances. Many of these people happen to be close friends and family, and I'm determined to help.
We don't learn personal finance in school and the world just serves to confuse us more the longer we spend in it. The other unspoken thing is that everyone thinks their method, or their plan, is the best way or the only way. The truth about finance is that there's a lot of "gray" area. There are multiple solutions to one problem. There are multiple pathways to every outcome. I'm here to clear everything up.
My personal mission is to help young professionals take control of their financial lives – creating a "pay yourself first" system, avoiding unnecessary costs, asking better questions, and becoming empowered through knowledge. In my head, by reading this book, you will learn so much about all aspects of personal finance, that you will become a resource among your group of friends for all things finance, regardless of what you do for a living. It's a lofty goal.