Traditional perceptions of happiness often fail to lead us to true joy. In Happiness as an Independent Variable, you will explore the what, why, and how happiness must be treated in order to have it and maintain it.
You will discover:
1) The relationship between sadness, anger, and worry and how to overcome their contributing factors;
2) Why true happiness isn't achievable through the traditional ways most us define and measure happiness;
3) What is meant by happiness as an independent variable and how this applies to our lives and the situations that impact us;
4) God's responsibility for your happiness;
5) How to be your complete self, all the time.
This character-building book is spiritual therapy for depression, anger management, and anxiety. It will help you be and stay strong in the midst of each crisis you may face. Happiness is a right, not a privilege!