The 2021 edition of the "Artist As Brand® Workbook" includes techniques to empower your authentic art spirit, art career direction, as well as strategies for finding your audience, product creation, and promotion. Includes interviews of successful artist entrepreneurs, and much more!
This book is for serious creative individuals, students, professors, and professionals who want a career from their art, on their own terms. Scores of successful artists around the planet embrace this model of creative commerce to promote their authentic visions. This is the official digital textbook used by participants at colleges, universities, and art institutions while taking the Artist As Brand® Workshop.
This interactive workbook is broken down into easy-to-digest pieces of knowledge—great for returning to the book again and again:
DECLARE YOUR PURPOSE
• Learn your Heart Virtue. Knowing your Heart Virtue is the first step to establishing a foundation which your career is built upon. This intimate part of yourself is a driving force in your life, going deeper than your art. Declaring this core purpose aligns your heart with your art in a profound manner.
• Design a Vision Board. Learn how to target the exclusive niche markets that will make up your core group of supporters.
PLAN YOUR BRAND
• Design your art and project/product line. Look at artists who are successful in this area and new approaches to making income from your art. Define what art and projects/products can manifest from your Vision Board.
• Create an innovative marketing blueprint that integrates high tech and high touch medias. These are two very different but synergistic marketing models. Learn how to best utilize these promotional mediums.
• Learn the simple yet powerful art tools of business and commerce. Are you an art hobbyist or an art professional? If you are selling art, you are a business.
• Connect with artist entrepreneur leaders. Create a community with those who are successful will keep you inspired and in the company of great people.
• Your Name, Tagline, and Art of the Blurb. The name of your business, and how you represent it reflects your professionalism, whether online or in person. Learn how to introduce and represent yourself to people.
EMPOWER YOUR PROSPERITY
• Commit to sustainability. You will design a five-year marketing strategy that takes a serious look at your finances, living situation, and overall goals personally and professionally. What is possible?
• Recognize the potential in team building and the power of a Mastermind. Your peers can be some of your greatest assets from a personal, professional, and moral support capacity.
Become a confident, independent, prosperous artist by learning the simple steps of connecting directly with your fans, patrons, and collectors. Growing this family of supporters creates a foundation of financial support.
The "Artist As Brand® Workbook" also includes live links for interactive learning throughout the book. To learn more about Artist As Brand® visit www.ArtistAsBrand.com. You can also join the conversation with other artists and entrepreneurs on the Artist As Brand® Forum.