Agile product development works—if you do it right. Despite its simple principles, executing them presents challenges to new and experienced agile practitioners alike. Many organizations start a move to agile with high hopes and enthusiasm, only to end up discouraged, frustrated, and ready to give up.
Do these problems sound familiar?
• Lack of planning and predictability in your agile projects
• Teams that continually over- or under-commit
• Product Owners that are ineffective or not engaged
• Poorly written requirements
• Inability to meet project deadlines
If you have struggled with issues like these, 30 Days to Better Agile can help. In it, you will learn specific and targeted techniques for working through common problems every organization faces when moving to an agile model. This book is an indispensable resource for anyone looking to get the most value possible out of agile practices.