On a sunny spring day in 2012, President Barack Obama signed the JOBS Act into law - making it possible for private companies to raise capital directly from investors…without going public.
For the first time ever, you can grow, expand and boost profits by creating powerful financial partnerships with investors who believe in your business. Now, you can potentially raise millions in order to rent new facilities, purchase equipment, fund powerful marketing, hire new staff and more.
The JOBS Act has changed the game for you by making dramatic, rapid business growth possible with an equity crowdfunding campaign.
But without knowing how to correctly market your investment opportunity to investors, you may never raise a penny under the JOBS Act.
To get a high response from investors, you'll need to know:
• Proven, time-tested scientific strategies to reach investors
• How to analyze your marketing – and how to get results that are accountable and cost-effective
• The power of direct response marketing to get an amazing response
• And much more…
In 23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital, you'll learn all of the above and more from marketing guru Craig Huey—who has over 30 years of experience marketing to the investor.
You'll also learn time-tested, accountable keys and tactics like:
• How to use an integrated, multichannel campaign to dramatically increase response and expand your prospect and customer base
• Why direct mail may be your secret weapon in your marketing arsenal
• Who to target for maximum response—and how to use high-level strategies like data modeling and custom lists to reach your perfect prospects
• Why every entrepreneur must create a specialized landing page as the foundation of an integrated, multichannel campaign
• How to write direct response copy and why this little-known key may be critical to your success—or failure
23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital takes business owners step-by-step through what they absolutely must know to create a marketing campaign that will help them succeed and profit under the transformational deregulation under the JOBS Act.
Foundational marketing keys are explained in clear, concise language, demystifying and explaining the elements of marketing keys such as:
• Custom lists, data modeling and database marketing to achieve maximum response
• Digital marketing assets: a direct response landing page, email marketing, banner ads, Facebook marketing, marketing on Amazon and pre-roll ads, including retargeting strategies
• Direct mail, including an explanation of various formats such as the traditional direct mailing package, magalog, newsalog, bookalog and videolog
• Direct response video and where to place it
• Testing and result analysis for continuous improvement and refinement
Finally, 23 Equity Crowdfunding Secrets to Raising Capital includes appendices that provide additional, practical information on marketing under various categories under the JOBS Act.