AmCham-China’s American Business in China White Paper (White Paper) synthesizes the collective views of AmCham-China’s member companies and contains suggestions for both the US and Chinese government on how to improve the business climate.
With industry and regional chapters, the White Paper is a comprehensive publication that presents the views and insights of our collective membership on trade and commercial issues affecting the US business community in China, as well as our views on the PRC’s overall business environment. With over 2,600 members from more than 1,200 companies, our members represent the perspective of US companies in China.
New and expanded chapters for 2011 include:
- Bond Markets
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Clean Technology and Environmental Protection
- Construction Equipment Manufacturing
- Energy, Oil and Power
- Express Delivery Services
- Information and Communications Technology and Cyber Security
- Innovation Policy
- Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Standards, Certification and Licensing